University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2015
Colorado State University, B.S., Accounting Honors, 2012
State Bar of Texas
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Justin is a trial lawyer who represents plaintiffs and defendants in construction, energy, commercial, and business disputes in state and federal court as well as arbitration. He has defended and prosecuted breach of contract claims, construction defect claims, energy torts, partnership disputes, product liability claims, business torts, and a variety of other claims. Justin’s significant second-chair trial and arbitration experience—particularly at the state court level across Texas—allows him to effectively steer clients through the complex litigation process.
Prior to joining the firm, Justin was an associate at a litigation boutique in Houston, where he handled commercial, construction, and product liability litigation matters for a range of Texas-based companies.
- Successfully defended (as second chair) the general contractor in a $30 million construction defect and contract dispute. Secured a full defense verdict in arbitration.
- Successfully defended (as second chair) an international industrial engine manufacturer in a $12 million hydraulic fracturing product liability lawsuit. Secured a full defense jury verdict after a two-week trial.
- Secured a summary judgment dismissal of all claims in a $25 million construction defect lawsuit. Upon appeal, assisted in drafting the appellate brief to the Houston First Court of Appeals. Secured an appellate court victory affirming the summary judgment dismissal.
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association